Singing with Harmony will …. lift your spirits, help you unwind, help you find your voice
Singing with Harmony is …. joyful, harmonious, welcoming
- Sing every Thursday 6-7.30 pm at the Anglers Club, 75 Stoney Rock Lane, Leeds,LS9 7TB
- Will help you find your voice if you haven’t sung before
- Provide child-care so you don’t have to stay at home because of the children – please contact us to book a place
- Welcome asylum seekers, who do not have to pay and can get help with bus fares
- Perform regularly for local events and community groups
- You pay £4 a week – or whatever you can afford
Check out our Facebook group
Thanks to our current funders
HealthAmaze is a Community Interest Company committed to raising money to address health inequalities in Wakefield and Leeds.
People’s Health Trust is an independent charity addressing health inequalities across Great Britain. It works closely with each of the 51 society lotteries and makes grants using money raised by the society lotteries through The Health Lottery.